Lisa Rogers, MD
Birthplace: Tuscan, Arizona
Marital Status: #######
Dr. Sullivan, Dr. Rogers, Dr. Williams, and Dr. Allen are the exclusive InterStim® Therapy specialists in the area.
Dr. Lisa Rogers was born in Tuscan, Arizona.
In 1990, she graduated from the University of Missouri with a Bachelor of Science degree and Deans List Recipient.
In 1994, she graduated from St. Louis Medical School with her medical degree. While there she served as the first female student Admissions Board Member and held the position 1991-1994. She received the St. Louis University Medical Schools Women Liaison Scholarship in 1992. She also served as medical class coordinator and service President, Medical Support group President, freshman medical orientation Chairman, AIDS taskforce director, Medical Women's Liaison member, community clinic chairman, and volunteered with St. Louis University Hospital, Red Cross and AIDS center.
In 1998, she completed her OB/GYN residency in Savannah, Georgia at Memorial Medical Center. During this time, she co-authored a project involving improved diagnosis of ectopic pregnancies which ultimately led to changed department policies. She also was the recipient of the Wyeth-Resident ACOG Reporter Award 1996, Select Resident Award 1997, and was Chief Resident 1997-1998.
Since her move to Statesboro, Georgia, she has been honored with:
- Most Compassionate Doctor 2011
- Patient Physician Choice 2009, 2010
- Business Leader of the Year 2007
- Memorial health Partners-Distinguished Quality Physician 2006, 2007, 2011
- Physician Advisory Board Physician of the Year 2004
- Class of Leadership Bulloch 2004
- Georgia State Young Careerist of the Year 2000
- National Physician Leadership Award 2000
- Statesboro Young Careerist of the Year 1999-2000
She was the first female surgeon to the area and has since served as:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center Board of Trustees 2007-2012
- Ogeechee Technical College Board of Directors 2012
- Georgia OB/GYN Society Board of Directors- guest associate- 2011
- Physician Leadership Advisory Board, 2006-2012
- Co-chair Robotics Surgical Program 2011
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center Chief of Medical Staff 2005-2006
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center Chairman OB/GYN Department 2001-2005 and 2007-2009
- President-Elect to medical Executive Board, 2004-2005
Dr. Rogers is a current fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a current member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparosscopists, American Academy of Pain Management, American Medical Association, and Medical Association of Georgia.